- "Pay Up, or Your Data Gets It!"
- Big Data, Persistence, and Access
- As Big Data Surges, Data Governance Lags Behind
- Cybercrime is Going Mobile
- Mastering Business Intelligence is Not Just About the Software
- For Cybercriminals, a Wealth of Data to Steal
- Firms Are Not Responding Effectively to Cyber Attacks
- The Limits of Mobility - Can All BI be Casual?
- How App Developers Helped the NSA Spy on You
- Thanks to Mobility, the Rise of "Casual" BI
Recent blog posts
- VU#350089: IBM Notes and Domino on x86 Linux specify an executable stack
- VU#622950: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions' 4690 Point of Sale operating system contains a password hashing algorithm that can be reversed
- VU#495476: Openfire contains an uncontrolled resource consumption vulnerability
- VU#657622: Xangati software release contains relative path traversal and command injection vulnerabilities
- VU#215284: Artiva Agency Single Sign-On (SSO) feature vulnerability