- CyberWars - The Rules of Engagement
- Data Governance for Big Data
- Peeling the Onion of Ransomware
- Ignore Bad Data... Sort Of
- Data May Not Lie - But Liars Can
- Oracle Looks at EPM Trends
- Security Protection or Morality Police?
- The Breaches We Don't Know About
- Oracle Looks at BI Trends
- Who Watches the Guardians?
Recent blog posts
- VU#302668: ShareLaTeX vulnerable to remote command execution and information disclosure
- VU#632140: Multiple Toshiba products are vulnerable to trusted service path privilege escalation
- VU#366544: Adtrustmedia PrivDog fails to validate SSL certificates
- VU#529496: Komodia Redirector with SSL Digestor fails to properly validate SSL and installs non-unique root CA certificates and private keys
- VU#787252: Microsoft Windows domain-configured client Group Policy fails to authenticate servers