- CyberWars - The Rules of Engagement
- Data Governance for Big Data
- Peeling the Onion of Ransomware
- Ignore Bad Data... Sort Of
- Data May Not Lie - But Liars Can
- Oracle Looks at EPM Trends
- Security Protection or Morality Police?
- The Breaches We Don't Know About
- Oracle Looks at BI Trends
- Who Watches the Guardians?
Recent blog posts
- VU#591120: Multiple SSL certificate authorities use email addresses as proof of domain ownership
- VU#930956: Multiple ANTlabs InnGate models allow unauthenticated read/write to filesystem
- VU#631788: Multiple BIOS implementations permit unsafe SMM function calls to memory locations outside of SMRAM
- VU#894897: NSIS Inetc plug-in fails to validate SSL certificates
- VU#868948: HP ArcSight contains multiple vulnerabilities