Major Telecom Company
The client, one of the world’s leading providers of wireline and wireless communications in the United States, needed to manage the merger of two major companies while optimizing the utilization of disparate resources and assets.
This company’s business managers needed a Field Services Management Analysis system to integrate, manage and report detailed information on vehicle and manpower utilization across the multi-company geographies. This required design and development of a high performance data collection and integration system that provided operation information on enterprise service support activities.
Major requirements included:
- Meld data from multiple systems and regional hierarchies from two separate companies
- Improve productivity of existing service support by effectively managing vehicle and manpower utilization
- Track and analyze non-business usage of vehicles during business and off-business hours
- Develop history of dispatch call length and drive time requirements to improve forecasting of vehicles and manpower needs
- Leverage GPS locator capability to capture real-time vehicle locations that will allow management to reduce vehicle and technician downtime